We stayed here for four days before moving on to The Peninsular in Bangkok and we wished that we had spent more time at the Six Senses.
The hotel is really professionally run and it shows in every aspect. The staff are really helpful and friendly without coming across as too "over trained". The resort is immaculately kept and the villas are large and comfortable - all in a stunning location.
The breakfasts are really good - wonderful juice bar and every option from cooked meals, through salads, to pancakes or sushi - far better than the Peninsular!
We tried out the fine dining on the Rocks and whilst this was a wonderful location, we were rather underwhelmed with the very pricey food which was pretentious rather than special.
We didn't use the Spa and afterwards rather wished we had. Maybe the hotel could do a little more to promote it??
Overall, it was a fabulous start to a holiday and we wouldn't hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut