We picked this place because we loved Six Senses' Con Dao resort very much. All the expected good things are there, airport pickup car with lemongrass scent, wonderful choices of breakfast with local touch, soothing welcome drinks, early check-in/check-out, villa with private pool, huge bathtub with romantic bath salt, etc. We loved the Thai cuisine at On the Hill restaurant better than On the Rocks. On the Rock serves very interesting course resembles to molecular gastronomy restaurant in NYC, and the price is like being in NYC. We took snorkeling and kayaking cruise tour through the resort operated by local company, but I would suggest to expect it is not as relaxing and clean as in the resort, rather rough and adventurous. Anyways, this resort is a lovely place, highly recommended. Would love to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut