We stayed here for 5 days after a busy week working in Singapore. We knew it would be lovely, but it was far better than expected. The service was discreet yet attentive and very personal. They even remembered how we liked our coffee each morning. The villas and the infinity pool were unsurpassable. We have been to some amazing hotels around the world, but we felt happier here than virtually anywhere. It was a lovely experience. The food at the restaurant on the rock was really memorable. The staff were without exception delightful, happy and couldn't do enough to help. It was peaceful, romantic and a true escape in the most beautifully designed resort. We were really upset to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut