we had a lovely stay at six senses! this resort is like a dream.. the views, the villas, the pool, the beach.. the serenity there! the service was outstanding.. the staff so lovely.. the service is personalized means we had one of the crew "TONG" responsible of our stay! every morning and every night he makes sure that everything is great: our stay, our plans..just everything! this hotel exceeds the standards of excellent resorts!
we had experienced a problem the first day which was finding lizards in the room 2 times! and this was annoying us! the manager acted directly and solved this problem by moving us to another villa: he has upgraded us to a private pool villa with a see view! also he sent us the room service staff to help us pack and unpack our things to move to the other villa! thank u!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut