My husband and I visited a few years ago and I almost forgot to review this hotel. It is truly in a class of its own and is an absolute standout. The hotel was very quiet at the end of August and most of the guests were European, which is a pleasant change for Australians as it made the holiday even more exotic. Our Butler Max, when out of his way to make our trip extra special and managed to reserve table 99 at their spectacular restaurant, this is not to be missed if you are planning to stay here. We didn't leave the hotel much and enjoyed daily yoga and pilates classes (all included). We had most of our lunches by the pool at it had a very relaxing vibe. We spent no time at the beach as the sand was not nearly as nice as other parts of the Island. The room service is also great for a night in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut