Six Senses is a wonderful retreat with stunning views, excellent facilities, quality food and drink and most of all, happy and attentive staff. Our butler couldn't have been more helpful, she even went to the shops to buy us a pack of playing cards!
The only criticism would be that some guests did not adhere to the 'no mobile phone' policy in communal areas and staff did not challenge them. Believe me, when in paradise you do not want to be disturbed by someone engaging in FaceTime on the table next to you, whilst you are trying to enjoy a beautiful sunset over the ocean with a glass of champagne. The resort should enforce the policy they have committed to because if they did, it would be perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut