this is the kind of property that one stays in for the whole weekend and doesnt really need to venture out much. the location is one end of Samui island and that's what makes it even more beautiful. this is an excellent property with a rustic, nature heavy charm. the cottages are very well done, most of them are secluded from the road so privacy is assured. they do a fantastic job of keeping the place clean and green. cottages with the private pool are a luxurious experience. the staff is very warm and efficient and almost anything you order is very well put together. you cant leave unsatisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut