Stayed at this resort last month. Nice property with good amenities. I stayed in Ocean view Pool Villa. Butler service is good. The only and major annoying factor was mosquitoes and pests. Lots of insects and mosquitoes in the evening, so you can not enjoy the private pool or ocean view in the late evening, the time you actually want to!!! The resort staff gives reason of lots of trees around, but having stayed at various jungle resorts, I won't but that reason.
Dining on Rocks is nice and you can really enjoy evening cocktails here with cool sea breeze and the view, WOW!!!
Overall, good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut