great bungalows/villas with your own butler, food is so good we did not want to leave for another restaurant. They charge a lot for a room , but it is really worth it!
nice little brach, great pool and two awesome restaurants
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut