We spent a two-weeks-stay in the six senses in April/May 2012. The hotel is located close to the airport which is absolutely no problem (noise).
The best is you are away from the busy beaches and the hotel offers views to the east and to the west for both sunrise and sunset.
We had a villa to the east which is a perfect start in the day.
The service was fatastic. Everybody welcomes you with a smile and your personal butler helps you with everything you want him/her to do.
At the beginning we were not sure about the prices. Yes the restaurants are not as cheep as the ones outside in Buphut, but you get water and fruits for free every day, the breaky is the best we ever had. And as many other things are complementary you spend all your money for amazing spa treatments.
The gym has very good equipment both cardio and weights.
All togehter I can say it is fantastic place with loveley people and abolutely recommendable for a honeymoon.
If you would like to be close to a crowdy beach, shops and restaurants, you better should choose a different accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut