We spent the X-Mas holidays 2009 in Anantara Koh Samui, all in all a great hotel in a nice quiet part of the island. The welcome at the reception was very nice and comfortable, and the front desk staff were very friendly, offering refreshing towels and complementary drinks. The room was nice and clean and pretty large. The only area of improvement would be the a la carte breakfast, which doesn't offer a large variety of choices, and what is being offered was wrongly prepared twice. Then again the buffet is good and has all you can wish for, so no worries. The beach is a bit small and the salesmen and -women are sometimes a bit persistant, but always with a friendly Thai smile. The hotel staff had prepapred a X-Mas carrol singing on X-Mas eve with complementary drinks in the garden, very nice. The resort is located in the more quiet part of the island, if you want to party all night long it's only a 20m taxi ride to Chaweng, where it's all happening. The resort's spa is not cheap (actually it's pretty expensive) but it lives up to the expectation. All in all a very pleasant stay, and via asiatravel.com I got some very nice rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a tranquil stretch of sand, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa offers guests inimitable luxury comforts coupled with world renowned Thai hospitality. Enjoy water sports on the Gulf of Thailand's placid warm waters whilst residing at our elegant Samui resort. Soak in the sun by Anantara's elegant beachfront pool with stunning sea views or on Bophut's peaceful beach. Unwind with one of our specially developed Anantara spa packages. Dine on fiery Thai curries and handmade Italian pastas overlooking the ocean. Anantara Bophut presents a Koh Samui resort lifestyle that is quite unlike any other, from Bill Bensley designed tropical gardens which complement the charms of Fisherman's Cove on Bophut Beach, to southern Thai architecture which reflects our local cultural heritage, and world class amenities enhanced by Anantara's unique design touches. A wealth of leisure facilities and experiences from windsurfing and sailing to spa, beach yoga, tennis, cooking classes and area excursions help you to make the most of Koh Samui's stunning natural and cultural attractions. While complimentary Wi-Fi Internet at our Lobby and Library, in the Eclipse Bar, High Tide and Full Moon restaurants, as well as poolside, allows you to keep up to date with the world. In short, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa brings you all of the island's riches with Anantara's distinctive gracefulness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bophut Hotel Bophut
- Anantara Bophut Resort And Spa
- Anantara Koh Samui Hotel
- Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui