From the outside it is a very nice and well located hotel with an impressive park. Nevertheless we were disappointed with our stay at the Anantara.
- Rooms: Deluxe rooms are very small and do not look that new anymore. For that price you get far better rooms at other hotel resorts
- Cleanliness: Our toilet seat was not clean at arrival, which was disgusting.
- Service: Staff is very kind, smiling and will always say "yes" - the only problem is that very often they do not really understand (unless you know the local language) what you want from them - so the outcome often results in a surprise.
- SPA: very nice but nearly twice as expansive as other very good places sclose by
- Value: you can find better hotels for less money on the islandMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking