Booked this hotel after a wonderful holiday in the Anantara Riverside, Bangkok. Unfortunately this hotel couldn't be compared. The rooms were nice and rather small, but in fairness the island is rather small so space is of a premium. The gardens are beautiful stretching out to the pool and beach. Very little space in this hotel, small dining room, moon bar and cafe, they also had a small library. The breakfast was average and the staff some what disinterested, they did not have the professionalism of the Bangkok hotel, most of the time they looked like they didn't know what to do next. We stayed in Bophut the week before Christmas and I can say it was the most disappointing holiday I have had. I expect we chose the wrong time of year as there were very few tourists around, the one thing you need to make a good holiday is people so I would say if you want to spend your holiday sunbathing then this is the place for you, if you want atmosphere and adventure look elsewhere .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a tranquil stretch of sand, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa offers guests inimitable luxury comforts coupled with world renowned Thai hospitality. Enjoy water sports on the Gulf of Thailand's placid warm waters whilst residing at our elegant Samui resort. Soak in the sun by Anantara's elegant beachfront pool with stunning sea views or on Bophut's peaceful beach. Unwind with one of our specially developed Anantara spa packages. Dine on fiery Thai curries and handmade Italian pastas overlooking the ocean. Anantara Bophut presents a Koh Samui resort lifestyle that is quite unlike any other, from Bill Bensley designed tropical gardens which complement the charms of Fisherman's Cove on Bophut Beach, to southern Thai architecture which reflects our local cultural heritage, and world class amenities enhanced by Anantara's unique design touches. A wealth of leisure facilities and experiences from windsurfing and sailing to spa, beach yoga, tennis, cooking classes and area excursions help you to make the most of Koh Samui's stunning natural and cultural attractions. While complimentary Wi-Fi Internet at our Lobby and Library, in the Eclipse Bar, High Tide and Full Moon restaurants, as well as poolside, allows you to keep up to date with the world. In short, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa brings you all of the island's riches with Anantara's distinctive gracefulness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Splitty, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bophut Hotel Bophut
- Anantara Bophut Resort And Spa
- Anantara Koh Samui Hotel
- Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui