We arrived at the Anantara after a busy 4 days in Hong Kong. After being checked in, we made our way to the beachside bar as our room was not ready. I sat overlooking the sea with a delicious mango cocktail in my hand and could just feel myself starting to chill right down. We shared a small platter of Thai snacks before being shown to our lovely room. A garden view with a huge comfy bed. Very spacious with lots of lovely touches - fresh fruit, gorgeous toiletries and even our own little fish in a 'vase'. Then we got changed and were soon swimming in the fabulous pool, overlooking the beach. Do not go to this hotel if you enjoy aerobics in the pool, loud music and games on the beach. This was the most peaceful and relaxing hotel I have been to.There were always plenty of sunbeds around the pool, also huge beanbags. The staff were all delightful. Everyone including the gardeners greeted you in such a friendly way. The lunchtime 'Thai Street Food' was freshly prepared each day poolside and the Pad Thai were the best we had. The food available from the poolbar was also fresh and tasty.
The location of the hotel was ideal for access to the restaurants and bars of Fisherman's Village. We ate there almost every evening and were never disappointed.
We stayed for 10 days and I've never known a holiday to pass so quickly. We'd had a very stressful year and this was exactly what we needed. From the delicious breakfasts at the start of the day through to 'Happy Hour' cocktails overlooking the pool and a stroll back from our evening visit to Fisherman's Village, this hotel had all we dreamed of plus more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a tranquil stretch of sand, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa offers guests inimitable luxury comforts coupled with world renowned Thai hospitality. Enjoy water sports on the Gulf of Thailand's placid warm waters whilst residing at our elegant Samui resort. Soak in the sun by Anantara's elegant beachfront pool with stunning sea views or on Bophut's peaceful beach. Unwind with one of our specially developed Anantara spa packages. Dine on fiery Thai curries and handmade Italian pastas overlooking the ocean. Anantara Bophut presents a Koh Samui resort lifestyle that is quite unlike any other, from Bill Bensley designed tropical gardens which complement the charms of Fisherman's Cove on Bophut Beach, to southern Thai architecture which reflects our local cultural heritage, and world class amenities enhanced by Anantara's unique design touches. A wealth of leisure facilities and experiences from windsurfing and sailing to spa, beach yoga, tennis, cooking classes and area excursions help you to make the most of Koh Samui's stunning natural and cultural attractions. While complimentary Wi-Fi Internet at our Lobby and Library, in the Eclipse Bar, High Tide and Full Moon restaurants, as well as poolside, allows you to keep up to date with the world. In short, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa brings you all of the island's riches with Anantara's distinctive gracefulness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bophut Hotel Bophut
- Anantara Bophut Resort And Spa
- Anantara Koh Samui Hotel
- Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui