Ill start from the beginning of our stay at this hotel we had landed at 9am and were picked up from the airport with no problems,. Upon arrival of the hotel we went through the checking in process unfortunately as we were so early our room would not be available until 2pm. Which to be fair wasn't really the main issue the fact that no one had shown us around the hotel meant that we were aimlessly walking around looking for some where to sit and have a cold drink or even to just sit in an area with AC. The only place in the hotel that had AC was the library which is quite small and the hotel doesnt have a bar area for you to sit at. As soon as it was 2pm we were shown to our room to be honest which exceed my expectations it was lovely and big with our own private pool :)
We also experienced issues upon checking out ... As our flight wasn't until later in the day we are unable to obtain a late check out which again in all honest wasn't a big issue as we we had things to do to keep us entertained and were told that we would be able to use the gym shower to freshen up before our flight. The real problem arrived when we were waiting for our airport transfer which we booked through the hotel and had reconfirmed with them on two occasions. At 530pm our transfer hadn't arrived which resulted in us asking the reception staff about three times what had happened .... Finally 40 mins later a car arrived for us, to race us to the airport to get us on our flight to which we had very limited time to check in. The staff didn't even apologise for making us so late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a tranquil stretch of sand, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa offers guests inimitable luxury comforts coupled with world renowned Thai hospitality. Enjoy water sports on the Gulf of Thailand's placid warm waters whilst residing at our elegant Samui resort. Soak in the sun by Anantara's elegant beachfront pool with stunning sea views or on Bophut's peaceful beach. Unwind with one of our specially developed Anantara spa packages. Dine on fiery Thai curries and handmade Italian pastas overlooking the ocean. Anantara Bophut presents a Koh Samui resort lifestyle that is quite unlike any other, from Bill Bensley designed tropical gardens which complement the charms of Fisherman's Cove on Bophut Beach, to southern Thai architecture which reflects our local cultural heritage, and world class amenities enhanced by Anantara's unique design touches. A wealth of leisure facilities and experiences from windsurfing and sailing to spa, beach yoga, tennis, cooking classes and area excursions help you to make the most of Koh Samui's stunning natural and cultural attractions. While complimentary Wi-Fi Internet at our Lobby and Library, in the Eclipse Bar, High Tide and Full Moon restaurants, as well as poolside, allows you to keep up to date with the world. In short, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa brings you all of the island's riches with Anantara's distinctive gracefulness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bophut Hotel Bophut
- Anantara Bophut Resort And Spa
- Anantara Koh Samui Hotel
- Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui