Arrived by private transfer from airport and greeted by smiling faces , cold drink and cold towels were given on our arrival , easy check in they do it all !! taken to room by staff member Note , he explained everything in the room which was nice and clean but a bit dark (ground floor deluxe )and introduced us to the rooms japaniese fighting fish. we were unpacking and heard knock at the door and a menber of staff gave us a cake and a bottle of sparkling wine for us to celebrate our 43 rd wedding anniversary , very nice touch.
breakfast was very good , varius juices and fruit and cooked food western and thai and the cook always liked to chat
The grounds were kept neat and tidy by a very friendly gardener who we chatted to each morning
The infinity pool was nice and clean as was the beach , happy hour (2 for 1 )was at 5pm and 10pm each evening which was nice as drinks were very expensive ,as we stayed for 10 days we were given a complmentary 3 course meal with wine which was very nice .
Fishermans village was not far to walk with lots of resturants and bars , On friday there is walking street with street food and cloth stalls .
We stayed from 8th to 18th march 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a tranquil stretch of sand, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa offers guests inimitable luxury comforts coupled with world renowned Thai hospitality. Enjoy water sports on the Gulf of Thailand's placid warm waters whilst residing at our elegant Samui resort. Soak in the sun by Anantara's elegant beachfront pool with stunning sea views or on Bophut's peaceful beach. Unwind with one of our specially developed Anantara spa packages. Dine on fiery Thai curries and handmade Italian pastas overlooking the ocean. Anantara Bophut presents a Koh Samui resort lifestyle that is quite unlike any other, from Bill Bensley designed tropical gardens which complement the charms of Fisherman's Cove on Bophut Beach, to southern Thai architecture which reflects our local cultural heritage, and world class amenities enhanced by Anantara's unique design touches. A wealth of leisure facilities and experiences from windsurfing and sailing to spa, beach yoga, tennis, cooking classes and area excursions help you to make the most of Koh Samui's stunning natural and cultural attractions. While complimentary Wi-Fi Internet at our Lobby and Library, in the Eclipse Bar, High Tide and Full Moon restaurants, as well as poolside, allows you to keep up to date with the world. In short, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa brings you all of the island's riches with Anantara's distinctive gracefulness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bophut Resort And Spa
- Anantara Bophut Hotel Bophut
- Anantara Koh Samui Hotel
- Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui