We went for our marriage anniversary in last week of September ' 2011.
It was the best Thai trip for us so far.
Bop hut resort is neatly located next to beach , infact their villas have a separate entry/ exit to private beach.Staff was excellent - smiling , greeting guests , enquiring about their stay and if everything was fine. They arranged for sparkling wine, cake on day 1 when they learnt about our anniversary.
Whilst we were gone for a meal on day 2 - they arranged bed/ bathtub arrangement with rose petals etc - which was awesome.
We had thai food at their Thai restaurant and drinks at full moon ( Italian - beautiful location) - even asked them to serve wine ( which they delivered to our room a day before) - they happily agreed . Food was good , a bit expensive compared to nearby fisherman village , but still worth trying.
We had to attend Anantara promotion ( as our deal came with it ) - it was good, informative.
Igor was nice, friendly and did not push too hard ( against so e earlier reviews I read on this forum before )
Infinity pool is good.
Resort landscaping is brilliant. We spend most of time within the resort.
They have free Internet in library ( which is amazing w.r.t decor ) and guests can take DVD for free viewing in their rooms ( collection is okay)
Front office staff was great , beach was clean ! We went in mid weeks and loved less crowded beach .
We tried their award winning spa - relaxing and worth a shot,
All in all - a fantastic trip , we'll go there again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a tranquil stretch of sand, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa offers guests inimitable luxury comforts coupled with world renowned Thai hospitality. Enjoy water sports on the Gulf of Thailand's placid warm waters whilst residing at our elegant Samui resort. Soak in the sun by Anantara's elegant beachfront pool with stunning sea views or on Bophut's peaceful beach. Unwind with one of our specially developed Anantara spa packages. Dine on fiery Thai curries and handmade Italian pastas overlooking the ocean. Anantara Bophut presents a Koh Samui resort lifestyle that is quite unlike any other, from Bill Bensley designed tropical gardens which complement the charms of Fisherman's Cove on Bophut Beach, to southern Thai architecture which reflects our local cultural heritage, and world class amenities enhanced by Anantara's unique design touches. A wealth of leisure facilities and experiences from windsurfing and sailing to spa, beach yoga, tennis, cooking classes and area excursions help you to make the most of Koh Samui's stunning natural and cultural attractions. While complimentary Wi-Fi Internet at our Lobby and Library, in the Eclipse Bar, High Tide and Full Moon restaurants, as well as poolside, allows you to keep up to date with the world. In short, Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa brings you all of the island's riches with Anantara's distinctive gracefulness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bophut Hotel Bophut
- Anantara Bophut Resort And Spa
- Anantara Koh Samui Hotel
- Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui