If you don't want to stay in Chewang this is a great alternative. In fact don't stay in Chewang as it is just mass tourism. If you haven't been for 10 years or so you will be shocked!
The rooms at the Palm are well appointed and the gardens, pool etc are well maintained.
Don't expect 5 star - it is a 3 star but good at that.
We upgraded to a superior room which was huge and situated around a large swimming pool.
Staff are helpful - wasn't a problem when we managed to catch an earlier flight and late check out was also OK.
Apart from breakfast didn't eat at the hotel as there are a great selection of local restaurants all along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 127 rooms, separated to 2 zones. Deluxe has 90 Rooms and Deluxe Triple 12 Rooms with own terrace and balcony. Villas 24 Rooms and 1 Royal Villas with Garden & Sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut