Second time there. We live in Thailand and it was the first time that we saw this. Thai people are nice but at Samui Resort ... the perfect opposite. The check-in was terrible, everybody was agressive and stressed. We asked (and confirmed by the hotel) for close rooms and baby cot. The baby cot was very dangerous and they explained us that we were liers because they never confirmed the close rooms. The story finished by a simple "sorry".
We will never come back or recommand that hotel. Let's try Peace resort or Anantara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 127 rooms, separated to 2 zones. Deluxe has 90 Rooms and Deluxe Triple 12 Rooms with own terrace and balcony. Villas 24 Rooms and 1 Royal Villas with Garden & Sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut