This is a huge complex.... We chose to stay in a Villa which was overlooking pool, ocean, and next to restaurant, room and bathroom were spacious although the bed was too firm for my liking, airconditioning worked fine., could have upgraded to beach front villa but for extra $100 a night not worth it.. beach front villa's exactly same inside
Only had dinner at restaurant on our arrival.....better choices around, Kingfisher rest. across the road and plenty to choose from at Fishermans Village about a 20 min. walk or 200bht in a taxi or tuk tuk. Hotel charged 500bht for private pickup..taxi would be cheaper 300.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Palm Beach Resort is located just 15 minutes from the airport on Bophut beach on the north of the island. With stunning views of Koh Phangan Island our beach is one of the most beautiful settings you will ever encounter. At 270 meters, it is the longest beach-front of any resort on the island. There are a total of 127 rooms, separated to 2 zones. Deluxe has 90 Rooms and Deluxe Triple 12 Rooms with own terrace and balcony. Villas 24 Rooms and 1 Royal Villas with Garden & Sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Palm Beach Hotel Bophut
- Samui Palm Beach Resort And Hotel
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut