Beach - It's very course and difficult to walk on. However, it's private and is on a lagoon.
Pool - There are two - Our favorite was the adults-only crescent moon pool.
Food - Outstanding! Our favorite was Chef Chom's. The Thai food is definitely hot there and so delicious it makes my mouth water just remembering.
Service - The service is above and beyond anything we have ever experienced. The staff goes the extra mile to ensure you are happy.
Room - We had a beachfront suite and were upgraded to a mountainside cottage. Besides the steps to the cottage, the cottage was well worth the trip. Private and secluded and quite nicely furnished.
Recommendations - Try the restaurants, they are excellent. The spa is great as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tongsai Bay is located on Ko Samui, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just a short travel distance by air from Bangkok and across the southern peninsula. The view of Tongsai Bay is hypnotic, as its set amidst a secluded ocean cove; an eco-friendly colony of cottages, low rise buildings and villas barely displacing the lush greenery on the hills of the island's northeast corner. 3 restaurants serve Thai, and international food and the hotel hosts regular live music for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tongsai Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tongsai Bay Cottages And Hotel
- Tongsai Bay Cottages Hotel Bophut
- Tongsai Bay Hotel
- Tongsai Bay Resort
- The Tongsai Bay Ko Samui/Bophut