I stayed here over Xmas in 2012 and it was probably the most relaxing and enjoyable stay in a hotel I have ever had.
The staff were incredible and tended to every need when requested. The room we stayed in which had a bath on the balcony was very spacious and comfortable.
The breakfast was so good, we try an emulate it back home.
Poolside was lovely with an array of families and couples. The sea was a bit rough when we visited and we only had one day where we could actually go in the sea.
Dinner in the evening was 1st class as well with cocktails and few beers enjoyed in the evening.
I definitely recomend coming to Tongsai bat, I would definitely think about coming back which is something I dont normally do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tongsai Bay is located on Ko Samui, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just a short travel distance by air from Bangkok and across the southern peninsula. The view of Tongsai Bay is hypnotic, as its set amidst a secluded ocean cove; an eco-friendly colony of cottages, low rise buildings and villas barely displacing the lush greenery on the hills of the island's northeast corner. 3 restaurants serve Thai, and international food and the hotel hosts regular live music for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Tongsai Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tongsai Bay Cottages And Hotel
- Tongsai Bay Cottages Hotel Bophut
- Tongsai Bay Hotel
- Tongsai Bay Resort
- The Tongsai Bay Ko Samui/Bophut