I stayed here with my husband for our 10 day honeymoon. On arrival we were greeted at reception and provided with a frozen towel and drink complete with fan which was great after our long journey. Our bags and we were then transported via golf buggy to our room. We stayed in a beach front cottage 222 and had a good view of the sea and beach pool area. The room was lovely and air conditioned. I love the little details at this hotel the little flowers etc. There was plenty of wildlife too!
Loved the sound if the frogs in the evening! We went on a few trips the day safari was the best highly recommend! Perfect for honeymoon and couples but probably not great for kids. We took a kayak out a few times which was great. The half moon pool was lovely and you are given plenty of cool water. Water is available free at all times. We did the beach BBQ which was great and the full moon dinner. We went to the butlers restaurant too which was lovely. The restaurants on site are great. Warning though this is a 5 star hotel and the prices are similar to that you would expect in London. Tip get your drinks during happy hour. You can get a taxi to chewang for 400 baht but we didn't think much of chewang to be honest. The boat trips are excellent too. Was a bit worried about the weather this time of year but it was ok except one day where we got quite wet. The staff are amazing especially the juice lady and bar staff. This hotel is very relaxing and just what we needed. You will have a great time here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tongsai Bay is located on Ko Samui, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just a short travel distance by air from Bangkok and across the southern peninsula. The view of Tongsai Bay is hypnotic, as its set amidst a secluded ocean cove; an eco-friendly colony of cottages, low rise buildings and villas barely displacing the lush greenery on the hills of the island's northeast corner. 3 restaurants serve Thai, and international food and the hotel hosts regular live music for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tongsai Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tongsai Bay Cottages And Hotel
- Tongsai Bay Cottages Hotel Bophut
- Tongsai Bay Hotel
- Tongsai Bay Resort
- The Tongsai Bay Ko Samui/Bophut