“Great Italian surprisingly in koh samui !!”
Review of Gusto Italiano

Gusto Italiano
Ranked #18 of 473 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We came across this place by accident but really glad we did. It's in a great spot in bophut fisherman village so great for couple of drinks before hand before we went to gusto. The service is what really sells this place , the staff and owner are really nice - the food itself is different to an Italian back in uk but was a good different. I highly recommend this place. If at all possible get a table at front of decking area near to sea

Reviewed January 10, 2014

For happy new year I was in gusto with friends .... amazing atmosphere , pizza very good and the Italian pasta wonderful... gusto have wide selection of Italian wines ...the price and quality is good ..very important gusto haven't service charge and tax ..I recommend it to all

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Doing Italian in Thailand is a big no no, however at Gusto I was pleasantly surprised. The food is simple, but delicious, as good italian food should be. The host Roberta is extremely welcoming and the staff very attentive. I never thought I could order a caffè coretto and actually receive what I ordered. Roberta again is great in helping the locals make what I must say was the best coffee in Thailand. Complimenti!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had dinner here last night. The restsurant was full and cozy. Food was great, especially il risotto and la tagliata di manza. The tagliata was one of the best we ever had!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had a wonderful italian dinner at Gusto yesterday night!
Lovely restaurant in the heart of Fisherman Village, very good italian food (truffle risotto for my wife and lasagna for me) with a pizza as starter! The dessert (Tiramisu') was simply excellent!
Very nice and romantic atmosphere with a very professional italian owner, Mrs. Roberta!
Recommended restaurant in Bophut, and see you soon for another italian dinner!
Good job, ciao