We are currently staying in this location and had we not paid in advance through a third party we would have left and stayed somewhere else. It has a great location on the beach but they are closing down in sept and have really let everything go. We paid premium for a sea front villa but have not even managed a hot shower in 3 days despite having them to fix it every evening. The traditional rooms are a bit tatty when you walk to the bathroom the whole floor shakes. This might be considered cute , just not at 3 am if your parameter needs to use the bathroom... The breakfast is excellent, but not worth the expense of the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step through the ornate doors into a haven of tranquility in the heart of Chaweng beach. Twelve of our twenty-six rooms are traditional Thai teak houses from Ayudhaya, mounted on stills. This is the closest you will find to a country house hotel in Koh Samui. Fully equipped modern rooms and bathrooms set inside historic buildings. Our sixteen new contemporary Thai Style cottages are slightly larger than the traditional rooms with partly open-air bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort And Spa
- Le Paradis Boutique Hotel Bophut
- Princess Village
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut