One the best bargain stays on the island at 2000 baht (probably due to the restaurant undergoing renovation works) considering its excellent location. The entrance is well tucked away from the main street and the beach is just a step out from the hotel swimming pool. Surrounded by lush greenery in contrast to the other contemporary hotels along Chaweng, it's trully a hidden gem waiting to be uncovered. An investor should come in and fine tune the place up to fulfill its hidden potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step through the ornate doors into a haven of tranquility in the heart of Chaweng beach. Twelve of our twenty-six rooms are traditional Thai teak houses from Ayudhaya, mounted on stills. This is the closest you will find to a country house hotel in Koh Samui. Fully equipped modern rooms and bathrooms set inside historic buildings. Our sixteen new contemporary Thai Style cottages are slightly larger than the traditional rooms with partly open-air bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort And Spa
- Le Paradis Boutique Hotel Bophut
- Princess Village
- Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut