“Terrible customer service”
Review of La Moda suits

La Moda suits
Ranked #22 of 45 Shopping in Bophut
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Koh Samui's most experienced and fashion conscience Tailors. we offer knowledgable salesmen and expert Tailors who will give you the best deals at the best prices Gauranteed! we use only the finest imported fabrices.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was happy with the linen trousers, suit and 2 of the four shirts. After plenty of fittings you still did not get the trousers for the other suit right neither did the 2 remaining shirts fit correctly. What can be done now that I am leaving first thing in the morning and it's now to late for you to fix them??

I have left them at the hotel for you to do with them as you wish and I will be looking to get my money back. What happend to customer satisfaction or the golden rule of the customer is always right?

I hope this problem can be revolved promptly.

"Right or wrong, the customer is always right." - Marshall Field

“Rule 1: The customer is always right. Rule 2: If the customer is ever wrong, re-read Rule 1.” – Stew Leonard

4  Thank Radicals A
"shop"
"dress"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We are extremely happy with the quality of suits, shirts and Kimono's. The fittings are perfect, great customer service and made within a week (4 suits, 12 shirts and 2 Kimono's)

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I purchased 4 tailored shirts recently. The owner went above and beyond to make sure i got my shirts quickly as i was in Koh Samui for only 3 days. The shirts are beautifully tailored and look great! I will definitely order more!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Staff extremely friendly and professional. Placed an order asking for clothing to be copied. So pleased I ordered extras. Reasonably priced. Prompt service. Definitely use again and recommend.