“Beautiful, healthy organic food!”

June's About Art Cafe, Bophut, Koh Samui
Ranked #130 of 678 Restaurants in Bophut
Reviewed June 14, 2017

I have been going to June's Art Cafe since I first discovered it. I love their breakfast sets (usually eggs anyway you want, a piece of homemade organic brown bread, homemade pineapple jam) which comes with three different fruit, tea/coffee and carrot juice. Their breakfast doesn't disappoint and so do their lunches. They have an array of wonderful healthy menu ranging from quinoa salad bowls which is a hefty size enough for two persons, delicious vegetarian fried noodles which is always presented beautifully and other food. Very peaceful place with friendly staff.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

According to Google Maps this restaurant is permanently closed. I am here now but can't find it even though I have been there several times.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I'm looking forward to visiting this cafe but cannot find it! Is it on the main drag? According to the map it's close to the Central shopping centre, the Tropical Irish Bar, Indian restaurant, McDonald's, etc. I found all of the above but cannot find June's About Art....

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

I had chicken with cashew nuts and brown rice. It looked great and tasted even better.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Sweet cozy place full of good energy and fantastic food! I am a health nut and a foodie...so many nice options packed with flavor! Great salads, and even paleo cookies and granola!!! A favorite every time we're visiting Samui! Highly recommended!