“RAW chocolate cheesecake - OMG!”

June's About Art Cafe, Bophut, Koh Samui
Ranked #7 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Bophut
Copenhagen
“RAW chocolate cheesecake - OMG!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We did not expect to find a coffee place serving raw cake when we pitstopped at Koh Samui on our way to Koh Phangan. But this place did! Also, it's very cosy and all the cups, plates etc. are homemade and for sale. Lovely place!!

• Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
Singapore, Singapore
“Needs improvement”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Fresh organic food and juices are good.

Finding dog hair in your food is not.

As a frequent visitor to the island I used to come here all the time but on recent visits I've been finding what looks like dog hair in my food and I'm sorry but I'm not coming back until the owner really cleans the place up and puts in a strict NO PETS IN THE KITCHEN policy. This place charges a pretty high price to not have very good sanitary rules in place. I can deal with a few flies in a Thai cafe but animal hair in your food is just not acceptable.

I hope she cleans it up, I'd like to be able to come back and recommend this place again in the future.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jim_Thompson7
Vancouver
“A local favourite”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We LOVE the Art Cafe by June.
The wholesome organic dishes are bursting with flavour, presentation is worthy if a photograph and the service always with a smile. We visit the cafe every time we are in Samui, we even plan our excursions around visiting this favourite restaurant.
The chocolate cake is sublime!

• Visited June 2014
Santa Clara, California
“Great Organic Food!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had an opportunity to visit here with a local friend. He recommended the place as a great place to have Breakfast and Lunch. Glad I was able to visit. Ordered Breakfast with Avocado on the side and also lunch on another day. Food is great. Service top notch.

Small place but if you can find room, enjoy!!!

• Visited December 2013
“Really outstanding food.”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have eaten here many times, and also the location in Nathon. Truly wonderful food. Very natural, and there are so few natural food spots on this island. Excellent home baked breads. Great sandwiches, great soups, and much more. This is the best restaurant of it's type on Samui, and one can tell the owner really cares about what she is doing. Congratulations on a great job. Keep it up! Wish they were open for dinner!

• Visited April 2014