“Romancing The Stone!!!”

Emerald Green Mens Club
Ranked #7 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Bophut
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Koh Samui's leading, award winning, gay only spa established 2006. We are focused on consistently high quality man 4 man massage and imaginative body treatments by skilled, professional gay Thai therapists. Relax in our well managed, comfortable, clean, conveniently located spa: in house massage menu in English, Chinese and French, showers, lockers, air con, private and couples massage rooms, cool tunes, parking, major credit cards accepted. Voted 'Best Men's Only Spa in Thailand' 2017 by 'Luxury Travel Guide', Trip Advisor 'Certificate of Excellence' 2015 - 2016, Travel Gay Asia 5 star winner 2015 - 2016. See our website for menu, prices, on line booking, contacts, info and FAQ's in ten languages also unique monthly specials. Open daily, booking recommended.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 31, 2014

.. First, I have to acknowledge the lovely hospitality and professionalism of the owners (Bruce and Mark) for their hearts are in the business (and it shows). Earlier this month, I went to Samui for a fairly short holiday. After putting down my bags inside my hotel room (The lovely Library hotel), I took a motorcycle cab (80.00 baht) to Emerald Green Men’s Club. I was warmly greeted by the two cute owners (i believe they are from Australia and New Zealand). I was then thoroughly shown the treatment menu, prices, etc.. I chose the salt scrub and coconut cream (the oriental beauty secret) massage (and they also gave me 30% discount since i am Thai!!).
The spa facility is spotlessly clean – i was impressed. My therapist is VERY good at what he is doing – this part you have to prove it for yourself!! (Sorry I forgot his name though.) So good, I even extended my treatment for an extra thirty minutes. When I left the spa, my skin was so, so smooth, and I was SUPER relaxed. I highly recommend this wonderful spa (especially after a big party weekend in Bangkok) See you again soon guys.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I've just had the most amazing, relaxing and invigorating massage at Emerald Green Mens Club. The owners are charming and down to earth, they talked me through the treatment/massage options thouroughly and helped me decide. The packages are fantastic value. The Thai masseuse was quiet, profesional and strong. After the treatment, Mark and Bruce were keen to make sure everything to my liking, they even had restuarant recommendations and helpful tips about the island. I left walking on a cloud and hope to make it back before flying out. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I emailed Mark and Bruce the owners from Australia to arrange a gift voucher for my dad and his partner, they replied within minutes and were so professional and helpful with assisting me, they suggested packages to suit my budget and the payment was easy. The voucher itself was then emailed to me and it was all finalized within a day or so.
My dad and his partner said the massage was amazing and they ended up booking another package. Mark and Bruce knew exactly who they were and also sent a little gift to me to say thanks. Now that is fantastic customer service!

1  Thank Gozo86
Reviewed June 7, 2014

My partner and I had an outstanding massage and treatment experience at Emerald Green Mens Club.
From the first welcome and soothing drink through all stages of treatments the service was impeccable and far superior to hotel spas that we have tried.

The therapists were extremely professional, diligent and strong. My partner and I are serious gymgoers and need strong deep tissue massage treatment. This was very effectively provided.

This was our second visit to Emerald Green - we would describe the spa as the highlight of our Koh Samui holiday. Neil and Chris

1  Thank Neil A
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Emerald Green Mens Club gives a level of sophistication and professionalism that is near impossible to find in men’s spas the world over. We both appreciated it greatly and thank Bruce, Mark and the team for their great hospitality.

1  Thank ZenithDave