“An absolute must!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BCSandman...
Vancouver, BC
“An absolute must!”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I had been looking forward to this stay for a very long time after looking that the fantastic photos online again and again. My first impression of the villa was impressive and things just got better each day. The accommodations are very clean and well laid out and organized. The staff greeted us with huge smiles which lasted until the day we walked out the door. This place is really heaven.

From the private villas for each of us, the water pond throughout the complex, open dining and living area, infinity edge pool to the private beach, this is wonderful place to spend your holiday.

Accommodations: Clean, spacious, private, quiet, comfortable. Each of the rooms has our own TV and surround sound stereo system for entertainment.

Common area: The dining, seating, living room, pool, etc are all spotless and maintained very well. I felt like a king in my own home.

Staff: This was the best part. They are the friendliest staff and attentive and so willing and eager to ensure our stay was comfortable and pleasant. The food was AMAZING! Anything you wanted and asked for they would find a way to provide it to you. We had our team of staff from 7AM to 10PM in the evening. Someone was always there to fulfill our every desire.

I cannot say enough great things about this place. It is well run, efficient and just fantastic. It really is a little bit of paradise in a simple part of the world. I highly recommend this if you are looking for something special in Ko Samui.

carol b
“Heaven”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in April 2015

A magical resort, wonderful rooms and service outstanding. Chef top notch.
Family of 9 enjoyed. Pool eternity and massages great

Dawn W
Hawkhurst, United Kingdom
“Beautifully designed boutique hotel with excellent staff”
Reviewed January 15, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We stayed as part of a private party taking over the whole 9 rooms. The rooms are wonderfully decorated with amazing attention to detail. The staff are attentive and could not do enough for us, anticipating every need and serving with traditional grace and Thai style. The owner was constantly on site to attend to our needs and was friendly and helpful. She organised parties on the beach for us on different themes and arranged entertainment for us with talented displays from flame throwers, Lady Boys, traditional Thai dancing, disco, diablo displays.....and more! Amazing. Food was excellent and varied. We had a wonderful time.

Traveling group: Large Group
lee s
San Diego, California
“Fantastic destination spot”
Reviewed November 30, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I enjoyed my time in Thailand and traveling out to the islands but the best part of the trip was relaxing at Upni Duniya. When you travel as much as I do it is great to have a comfortable hotel but Upni Duniya seemed to be more than that. Great service, good beds and you could practically spend your vacation there and come back relaxed. I recommend the hot tub, massages across the street and hanging out on the bed that sit on the infinity pool. Enjoy!

Your age range 25-34
Michelle...
“Amazing Place!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I have done a decent amount of traveling and Upni Duniya is by far the best, most amazing place I've ever stayed. Not only were the villas/rooms fabulous but the amenities were spectacular. I couldn't get enough of the outdoor shower! There was an inside shower too but, I mean, why would you ever shower inside if you can shower outside?!?! The infinity pool was a gorgeous place to relax with a beautiful view of the beach and had fun and unique places to lounge.

One of my favorite parts of staying at Upni Duniya was how personable the stay was. I felt so comfortable and at home. The whole team there was so accommodating and friendly and I felt very safe as well.

I can't even say enough about the delicious food. There was definitely no shortage of amazing meals that both looked exquisite and tasted fabulous.

We had a fun time exploring and sight seeing around Kho Samui. Hiking to waterfalls and having a chance to ride elephants was unforgettable. We also enjoyed the night life that this beautiful island had to offer.

Overall, I had an amazing time and so did everyone else that I was traveling with. I 100% recommend making Kho Samui and Upni Duniya one of your top travel destinations to get to if you have yet to stay there. I definitely hope that I am lucky enough to stay there again in the future.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
D H
Los Angeles, California
“Best place in Ko Samui!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I came here with a group of friends and fell in love the minute they opened the grand doors at the entrance. Lily pads, buddhas, ocean views, gorg pool was all on the landscape at first glance.

The staff was made up of some of the warmest and nicest people I've ever met. Not to mention the chef who's meals three times a day never fail and provide the true palette adventure.

Next door is JAN who rents all of the daily activities that one might need; jet skis, boats, fly boarding, paddle boards, etc!

The exquisite detail inside the villas and laundry service makes Upni Duniya optimal luxury. The gym, the pool, and beach front access makes this destination utter perfection.

Blanka H
West Hollywood, California
“The Best Vacation You'll Ever Have!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Not sure where to even begin....
The setting is a luxurious mini-hotel of sorts; beneath the whole property is a sunken Koi pond, and in front of you- all you see is an infinity pool spilling onto a private beach.
The property then has a full staff to cater to your every possible need!
Whether its laundry, getting local recommendations, finding transportation- you name it, they know it, & they'll serve up advice with a smile! Tip of the day: ask for Nui, he's the best!!
Then there's the food....AMAZING!
Five star personal chef, restaurant style kitchen, and 3 gourmet meals served daily!
You will never be able to eat "normal" Thai food again!
The chef will even give you a few cooking pointers that you can then take home!
There's even excellent WiFi and a gym!!
Honestly- there is nothing like it.

On top of all this, the neighboring hotel offers up any/every water sport you'd ever want to try. (All for an inexpensive price.)
There's also a great nightlife to check out, other islands to easily visit, elephant rides, monkey tours etc!

You'll never want to go home!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing