““Why not””

55 Crepe Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #140 of 440 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: French, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: New concept in Samui! Come and join us to enjoy our delicious French Crepes, Salads, Fine Thai Food, Ice Cream... Unmissable cocktails & premium beverages in the most original bar of Fisherman.Be there for an experience full of Sweet & Happiness!
Pinjarra, Australia
““Why not””
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had 3 days in Bophut and had afternoon tea here every day. When we returned from Koh Tao, we stayed up at Mae Nam for 3 days, but every day we would catch a songthaew down for afternoon tea. Their crepes were so thin and tasty and I personally could not go past the salted caramel ice-cream and sauce on top of the crepe. Made a decent cup of coffee and the staff were excellent and friendly. “Would you like some more sauce on top of your ice cream sir?” Before I could answer the waitress answered for me. “Why not” and pours another generous dollop of sauce out on top of the ice cream

Boddington, Australia
“Market night crepes”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We popped in for a quick crepe and sat amazed by the selection in the menu…..Crepes were beautiful, service lovely and well priced.

• Visited June 2014
“Excellent for sweets and savourys too”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I visited the crepe bar as I only wanted a light lunch. I was surprised by the large selection of sweet and savoury crepes on offer.

I chose a green curry crepe which was a delicious fusion of thai and french. Afterwards I gave in and had three scoops of delicious ice cream. I enjoyed it so much that I returned two days later for an after dinner treat.

The 55 crepe bar is an excellent eatery with a wide selection of both crepes and ice cream. There is also a large choice of non crepe choices. Definitely something for everyone.

Singapore
“Food was very salty”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The menu was quite interesting so my family and I decided to pop in for dinner. Although the ingredients were fresh and dishes we ordered were tasty, unfortunately there was just too much salt in every dish. We ended up getting ice cream to go just to wash the salty taste off our tongues.

Visited June 2014
Camden
“Yummy crepes”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great variety of food. crapes where so delicious. staff so friendly Noi was a delight. i am going back to try the the sweet crapes.. just could not fit them in the first time we went.. would highly recommend if your after a change from Thia food.. good cocktails - and value for money.