“Cheapie thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
manchester
“Cheapie thai food”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

On the main 'strip' in the fishermans village it is very easy to miss this place as I think they have maybe only 5 tables? we opted for a meal here on our last night in Samui, it was the sort of place where old granny cooks in the kitchen and the staff struggle to understand what you are ordering .. I love this kind of place ...not sterile , not stylish , just decent , cheap Thai food. I had so many meals in Thailand I am sorry I forgot what we ate here for the main , but I do remember we ordered noname for starter which was delicious and oh so fresh.
Definitely worth a visit for a 'no frills' thai meal.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank shirleyVManchester

Leics
“Good value for money and delicious”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This tiny, simple restaurant seems to be family run and the food is freshly cooked. We ate here several times and found the food to be very good value for money. Try the starter called 'no name' it is delicious and suitable to be shared by two. When I asked about it, I was told that the cook didn't know what to call it! I particularly liked the Pad Thai....delicious and very cheap.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank LeicsHelen
Sydney
“Cheap & Delicious”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This tiny restaurant is in Fishermans Village, blink and you miss it, from memory it is opposite Starfish & Coffee (which was closed when we were there). It is very small and simple, but also cheap and delicious, we had 3 meals and 3 drinks for about $4 each. You get the feeling that Grandma is out the back cooking in her kitchen. We also ordered a Pad Se Ew which is popular in Australia, but not on the menu, they had no problem making it and it was fantastic. Very fresh and worth searching for.

• Visited November 2012