“Anna is the new owner and she is very friendly”
Review of Cash Bar - CLOSED

Cash Bar
Reviewed August 7, 2014

She made me the biggest Mojito I have ever seen…. didn't even ask her…. she just knew, one of those people, really cool, will come again, I knew the previous owner but he was not half as pretty as her :-).

Cheers

Chris

1  Thank cking398

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Previous reviewer must have been in a different place - or is only interested in cheap Shish. The bar is very friendly, Novus is great fun to play and the G&T is excellent, as mentioned in other reviews. Fairly quiet bar towards the end of the strip, but good for a chill out after dinner.

1  Thank Debbie J
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The bartender was instantly rude the minute we walked in. You know, when someone gives you that unwelcoming look and says "what do you want" as though there is a problem. We just wanted to smoke shisha however they charge 800 baht. WHAT? You do the math. I could buy a Hookah and 2 boxes of tobacco for that price. Dont waste your time. Head down to Coco Tams on the other end of the strip.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Good Rum, right recipу - the best drink!
Also u can play Novus and other games here. We spent great time with friends.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We found this place as we were wandering around the Friday night market in Fishermans Village. The owner had a stall outside his bar selling cocktails, very enterprising. We bought two lemongrass gin & tonics, omg they were wonderful. We visited a few days later. It's a really nice bar, mostly frequented by Russians but everyone is welcome. It's very friendly and the food looked good. I was treated to a master class on how to make lemongrass gin & tonics. I loved this place. You must give it a try.

1  Thank Brian T