“Absolutely fabulous”
Review of The Yogarden

The Yogarden
Ranked #1 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Bophut
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I had the most wonderful day at Yogarden. I bought a daily unlimited pass for 1,000 baht - you can do just one class for 500 baht which is more expensive than other places I've found around the islands (300 baht seems to be the average).

I did two vinyasa flow classes with Anna - she was excellent! So kind, warm and patient. She really went the extra mile to make the classes special. One of the best teachers I've ever had. Pilates with Serge was great too - a tough workout.

I went on a Wednesday and I think there were four or five classes on that day, with gaps in between of 1-3 hours. On Tuesdays I saw from the online timetable there were fewer classes, so if you want to get the most out of your unlimited pass go on a day with more classes :)

They provide all mats and props. Serge had special Pilates mats too. Also water and cold towels available FOC. All levels welcome as you go at your own pace, and the teachers will help and encourage you if needed.

Beautiful surroundings which makes the whole experience that much more special.

I didn't eat there as thought the food was a bit pricey. Went to a restaurant at Fisherman's Village instead and paid the same as what I would have at Yogarden - wish I ate there instead!

I got a motorbike taxi from Lamai for 200 baht one way, which was probably a rip off but it was the best I can do. Don't get a taxi - you'll be looking at 500 baht one way at least! Best idea if you're not staying at Fisherman's Village is to hire a motorcycle for the day.

An amazing experience! Thank you Yogarden!

5  Thank Shannon S
"yoga place"
in 5 reviews
"fisherman's village"
in 23 reviews
"beautiful and peaceful place"
in 3 reviews
in 3 reviews
"thai massage"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I am a 30 year old male cyclist and after my trip through Asia I decided to wind down and try some yoga for the first time. I heard about 'Yogarden' and flew down for a week. I am really glad I did - I really enjoyed the yoga, and I think that the stretching was really great for loosening up my legs after the fairly continuous used! The owner, Bonnie, is absolutely lovely and the setting is beautiful. I got to try out different styles of yoga and pilates and found the instructors to be very friendly and welcoming to me as a beginner. And they make delicious smoothies and vegan/vege food :) . Its a special place with a genuine, friendly and welcoming vibe that I would recommend to anyone wanting to try yoga.

5  Thank MikeHull2014
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My husband Paul and I have been very regular visitors to Yogarden for about 6 months now. The lovingly restored wooden Thai house with adjacent 'sala' in the lush garden makes it a sanctuary for yoga practise. Bonnie and her team are so loving and caring and the calibre of teachers as well as the variety of yoga classes makes it a joy to visit. Whatever you need in terms of yoga you will find here. Anna, Kom, Ampinee, Cara, Serge, Etain, Craig, whoever is teaching the class is committed to giving their best.
We do a morning practice and start the day off with a huge green juice, that sets us up daily for focus, well-being and success, thank you Yogarden, the teachers and beautiful Bonnie.
Everyone should go to Yogarden at least once in their lifetime, have some raw banoffee pie and a good dose of Yogaspiration!!!!!!

4  Thank Debra A
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Since my wife is a fan of mediation, we went to this place for our entry level (first time) Yoga, for me it was a hard exercise only took 60 mins, but you feel very stretch of your soul and body, my wife enjoyed a lots we also made several classmates as good friends, it just fun..you can enjoyed inspiration there..and it only opens from Monday to Saturday morning if you want go there....

1  Thank Teddy-DP8389TW
See more reviews
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The Yogarden is one of the best things about Fisherman's village, from the lush tropical gardens, the amazing yoga teachers, and the food is so delicious you will stay for hours wanting to try something else!!! I love going to yoga here, the peacefulness of the area is good for the soul, the staff are attentive and welcoming and it is the kind of place you could spend a day in a blissful state.

I would highly recommend visiting the Yogarden, wether for a yoga retreat, a detox or even just to taste one of their EPIC salads!!!!! The Dahl is amazing as well!!!

2  Thank DaisieBooMeakins