“Dangerous Driving” 2 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dangerous Driving”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I think these guys saw us farangs coming. Wife hired a smaller cart than I did. She got in and off she went straight out on to the track and cruising around at her own speed. I hired a 125cc machine and spent about 3 or 4 laps being pushed dangerously fast around the track from one of the employees in another cart trying to get the engine started. To tell you the truth, I was scared and I'm a seasoned driver. I was jamming on the brakes at every corner to try to slow down but the clown in the cart pushing me just kept going harder. I'm sure he was laughing. I eventually stopped the cart because it simply wouldn't run. I got another one and I was much happier but really, what an awful experience.

• Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

This place is fun,it is on the main Bophut road and easy to find.If you feel sporty there is a small gym in front of it,
The karts are well maintained also the track,the staff are also fun and make sure you do not get hurt.A must for any racing freaks

1 Thank Cris D
Chalong, Thailand
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Huge amounts of fun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is comparable, price-wise, with the tracks in Phuket. The karts here are not in as good a state of repair, but they do have the addition of the Pro Speed two-stroke race karts (or, as I refer to them, the 'brain out' karts). These have been tuned slightly past the point of common sense, so they won't carburate properly below about 5,000 revs (translation - they can only be driven very fast indeed!)

There are no seatbelts, as other reviewers have noted. This is Thailand, people, this is the real world and you ain't gonna be wrapped in cotton wool here. On the other hand, it is about the most fun way to spend 10 minutes I've ever found!

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great, simple, holiday fun :-)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

We came here for a friend's birthday while on holiday and had a great time!! I was expecting it to be a little bit more dodgy than it was, but we got helmets and a quick rundown on the carts, and I felt completely safe driving mine (and I am definitely not a 'go-karter').

A bit on the pricey side, but a fun little adrenaline kick and way to spend an hour on the island.

The staff were lovely too!

Visited January 2014
Dunedin, New Zealand
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“go for the fast ones”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

awesome fun for something different. we took out 3 of the fastest direct drive karts (no clutch) out for 10 mins and i was smiling so much my face hurt. other spectators also took these out after seeing how fast they were. good location on bophut beach.

Visited January 2014