“A bit expensive”
Review of Samui Go Kart

Samui Go Kart
Reviewed November 16, 2012

It's fun but at 700 THB for 10 minutes it is also crazy expensive. Why is it so expensive - maybe because so few people ? Advice = put prices down and more people will come. 700 THB for 10 minutes is also expensive for Europeans !!!

There are newer reviews for Samui Go Kart

Reviewed October 11, 2012

13 year old girl, 16 year old boy and dad thought it was a fantastic time.
they have slow fun karts and faster for the more competative (like the dads)

1  Thank guildfordians
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I left my wife and oldest daughter behind and took, my 11 and 16 year old son as well as my 9 year old daughter to this attraction. The lady that received us spoke good English. They have the ability to double up riders so that I was able to let my daughter ride with me. Each ride lasts ten minutes. They have doubles with 40 and 75 cc engines. We tried both. I personally liked the larger engines, but I enjoy going fast around the track. My eleven an 16 year old used single 75's on the second time around. No problems. Cars are in decent shape, and if you're a real speed demon, they have single 125's. They also have a bar with beer, soft drinks and ice cream so you can cool down between rides. Only complaint was that it was pricey.

As a side note, there is an oddly attached fitness center that you can use to tie in a workout to your trip if you would like.

1  Thank couchczar
Reviewed October 2, 2012

1,000 Thai Bhat for ten minutes on their pro racing karts, top speed of 125kph. You'll not get anywhere near that on the track but it's great fun anyway. The staff were cool, I managed to lose my scooter key on the track when doing a night race and they all came out using the lights from their mobile phones until after about 10-15 minutes one of them found it between some tyres by the side of the track.
The bloke at the bar has mosquito spray that is very much needed down by your feet when drinking your pre race Changs. The toilets are clean and well lit, offering loo roll as well as the bum guns.

We loved it so much we went three times. They don't have digital or electronic lap timers, but will come out with the chequered flag to start and finish races if you ask them to. Very friendly, just a bit over the top price wise considering how cheap fuel and labour is over there.

1  Thank RossNoodles
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband suggested the Go Karts to the kids so we went, but really expensive - 700Baht for 10 or 15min of entertainment. Better fun & value was the Soccer Golf - that was fun, kids really enjoyed, went there twice