“fundive”
Review of Samui Asia Divers

Samui Asia Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Samui-Asia-Divers is a dive centre/ Diving School at the island Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand. Diving, Tours and Liveaboard Diving- Safari; we follow international standards like PADI. You are on vacation and would like to go diving, do your dive certification or just discover the underwater world doing a try dive? Samui-Asia- Divers offers a big variety of half day trips and day trips with a high speed catamaran, dive boats or Sailing Liveaboard Katamaran. To make sure you can relax and enjoy you dive trip, we choose the best boats Samui has to offer. For Samui-Asia-Divers are working experienced instructors who live and work since many years at Koh Samui. Therefore they know the dive sites around Koh Samui very well. All of them are English, Dutch and German speaking. Safety is the most important principle at Samui-Asia-Divers. We have only the newest equipment which follows European standards.
maenam
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“fundive”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

did my first dive since 2 year with andre, samui asia divers.not as diveguide but as fundiver. and I was at 2 places I dive for 6 year, but andre toke us to places I never been. mangobay and twins, I dive meany times, but not at those spots. beautiful, relaxed and fun.
thanks andre and richard.
next time I try again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank papatao
Samui-Asia-Divers, Inhaber at Samui Asia Divers, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
we happy were able to show you something new