“Nice pizza”

San Remo Lounge Maenam
Ranked #137 of 440 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Italian, Thai, Pizza, European, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Nice pizza”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We visited this restaurant in august 2014. Really great, large, thin crusted pizza's with tasty toppings. Friendly staff. Recommend when you long for "western style food" after spending a few weeks in Thailand.

• Visited August 2014

KL
“Worst Italian food ever! Avoid at all cost”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the worst pizza I have ever tasted in my life! The supposedly NZ Mussels were overcooked, the caprese salad had thick slices of dry mozzarella that is used for cooking rather than salads. And to top it off, way overpriced for such small and poor quality portions. Would not recommend to anyone.

1 Thank OscarKL
Bangkok, Thailand
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely dinner here a few nights ago. The service was wonderful, the pizza was delicious, and they serve a generous glass of wine. :)

• Visited June 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
“Clean, cheap and delicious”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate at San Remo last night after the Night Bazaar in Mae Nam. After a few weeks of eating Thai food, a pizza sounded like it would hit the spot. I'm so glad we stumbled upon this restaurant. I had a build-your-own pizza with mushrooms, black olives and garlic and my husband had the speciality pizza with Parma ham and tomatoes. Both were delicious and we could have ordered just one to split. We ended up with some leftovers which we brought back to our hotel. It was just as good the next morning for breakfast. To sum up the review: friendly service, good prices, quality food and a very clean and orderly restaurant!

Visited June 2014
“Surprisingly Perfect ”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

After 10 days in Thailand, trying all it's different, exotic and wonderful food, me and my boyfriend were looking for a taste a little bit more comfort and familiar.
After a long day at the beach we accidentally found its place !
Couldn't ask for anything more tasty and really Italian !
At this visit we had pasta ... But next time, we will go for a pizza !