“I don't want to review....”
Review of Juzza Pizza

Juzza Pizza
Ranked #168 of 475 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

But I still feel I need to. Why? Because I really like this place, but the more positive reviews it get, the harder it will be to get a free table :-)
We have so far dinned here two times, and we will be doing a third next week. The food here is excellent, the service is as well and the people here speak quite good English. In addition it is located down to the beach so there's chance for a much needed breeze.
The wine is a bit expensive, but it is all over Thailand.
Had pizza once - perfect thin and crusty, the second time I had spaghetti and ordered it a bit spicy. Be careful about the spicy part, I nearly turned on fire, but that white wine sauce with baby clambs was soo d@mn good.
We were lucky as we didn't reserve table in advance, but I suspect that it is normally needed. One other thing to have in mind, is Friday evenings with the market. Sooooo many people in the streets, that it is difficult getting ahead.

Bottom line, go here and dine, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it ( on the other hand Don't go here! Because then I will be able to have a table;-))

/Heino

Reviewed July 9, 2014

When we first walked in the owner, greeted me, and my wife like we were family.I would recommend this to anyone that's romantically looking for ambience, and great food. Dave D. @ Aura.D.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The restuarant is located in the fisherman village that is full with many restuarants. The khu kling pizza (thai style) is very famous known only local but its taste spicy.
There is no children portion.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Today my wife and I tried out Juzza Pizza, based on good recommendation on Tripadvisor. We tried out two of thier Pizza´s. Unfortunate, they did not at all live up to thier rating. The positive things, Service is friendly and helpful, Pizzas are big, with reasonable amount of filling, the bread are "thin crust", sounds like a good pizza.... Unfortunate its not even reaching avarage. On the negative side - the quality of the more expensive fillings, ham, Italian salsiccia etc. are anything but impressive. The taste of the pizza are not bad, but we have eaten bettertasting delivery pizza for 6 €. So, summary above, a little shy for avrage. What brings it down to a 2 rating is the price - 940 Bath = 22 € for 2 Pizzas and 2 coke, no bread, sallad. Price - Performance - No Match.

1  Thank Kasia C
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We went in here to eat lunch and to take shelter from the approaching rain.
Staff was polite and understandable..
I had the Juzza special pizza + fresh garlic and chili.
My wife had the Quattro staggioni.

Both pizzas were baked to perfection, big plus! My Juzza with extra toppings ranks within my top 10 of pizzas i have had, and was super tasty. Nothing to complain about at all.
Unfortunately on my wife's pizza they used canned/jarred mushrooms :-( not good, and gave a funky taste to an otherwise nice dish. But should be obvious that this is not optimal and the guest should be informed that its not fresh mushrooms being used, so my whife could have chosen one without.

Prices are unfortunately a bit high considering we are in Thailand, but i am pretty sure that the pizza i had is the best you can get in Bophut