“Original Pizza, beutiful scenic view”
Review of Le Classico - CLOSED

Le Classico
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian and mediterranean inspired dishes, all freshly prepared to order. We have something to suit every taste and can cater to special requirements. Our extensive wine list wonderfully compliments the wide selction of dishes on our carefully designed menu. Call in for a pleasurable dining experience during your stay on koh samui and soak in the ambience of this beautiful island while our friendly staff will be only too happy to help make your visit a memorable one
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Strolled the streets in Fishermans village and walked in for a Lunch, met a smily and friendly waiter Who suggested a beach front table, very nice. Ordered 2 Pizzas , greek and procuttio with gorgonzola, both good but more herbs would improve the taste. Almost empty at the place but it was clean and offered many Italian Wines to ok prices. If You are ready for some Pizza this will a place to Cheek out.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Classico did exactly as we'd hoped it would. Lovely meal in casual, friendly atmosphere. We had grilled prawns and Pollo Classico, and both we're tremendous. Staff we're very accommodating for our 2 year old. You could definitely do worse in fishermans village (we did!)

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I was here with my family. It was perfect, it's the best Italian food I have ever tasted! We went there twice, and if I come to Koh Samui again I World defently visit this restaurant again, thank you!

1  Thank Nicolinekja
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Visited Classico 4 or 5 times during our recent holiday to Samui and we found the food excellant, the staff great and a very pleasant atmosphere. We absolutely love thai food and some people probably think why go to Italian in Thailand? My answer to this is that I wouldn't eat the same type of food at home every night for 2 weeks so why would I on holiday! We had lunch twice, great anti pasti and pizza. The lamb cutlet special one evening was as good as anything we ate on the island and we loved popping in at the end of evening for the truffle special dessert which consists of 3 lovely homemade truffles, an espresso and a brandy (all for £6). If you want great thai food in Fishermans village go to Krua, if you want great italian go to Classico.

Abi R, Manager at Le Classico, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Good evening nicola, many thanks for your kind words and great review, as a team we take a lot of pride in our little slice of paradise and customer feedback is so greatly appreciated! I am very happy you enjoyed dining with us, and am so pleased you repeated the experience. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you next time you visit samui.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We visited while on a brief holiday during low season. We lucked out, walked up to the friendly British host, who promptly seated us (without a reservation, mind you) front and center on the outside deck. The cool breeze combined with overhead fans was truly a joy. And we hadn't even ordered food yet!

I ordered the Greek pizza which was incredible. The crust was perfect, size just right (I'm 5' 11" but eat like I'm never going to be offered calories again.) My wife ordered a seafood fettuccine which was somehow more delicious than my Greek pizza.

Cool drinks (large Singha and large Chang) complimented my meal and my wife had just water.

Simply put, you will have a great time at this place. The atmosphere and ambiance are worth the wait, or, if you're like us, the non-wait.

Abi R, Manager at Le Classico, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear customer, i thank you very much for your lovely review, we aim to please! At classico, customer satisfaction is of the upmost importance to both myself and my team, and i am delighted you enjoyed your experience enough to write a review, we look forward to hosting you again next time you visit our wonderful little island