“Great for chilling!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Nice cocktails, great setting, super for chilling with a drink on the beach! The decor of this place is so simple but makes a big impact as it is totally cozy and inviting.

There are newer reviews for Coco Tam's

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Great place to go for a drink. Very chilled out with big cushions and beds on the beach. Cocktails were really good and the music was awesome.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The cocktail here are fantastic, during a 2 week stay on koh samui we visited coco's about 4 times. the cocktails are delicious and defiantly pack a punch :) we sat on the bean bags on the beach and had shesha and cocktails it was a loverly atmosphere.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I went there with some friends and when we first arrived they said they were full despite it obviously not being full at all. Finally one girl who spoke Thai reasoned with him to let us in. Once we were comfortable it took us 45minutes to get someone's attention to order. It was my first time going out on the island and I was so disappointed with this place. It's such a beautiful location but the service is terrible. I was told they had shisha but even the shisha wasn't good quality and when we asked for coal they just took it away. I would go back because the location is really pretty and relaxing but that's it.

1  Thank akristiem
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The concept is great... comfortable and nice, the playlist is amazing but the music too loud if you want to have a group conversation, even the waiters have problems taking their order.

But my problem is the service. I'm staying for a long time in Samui and came every night for a week with different people as I loved the place at first but quickly I realized that the service is terrible. Some days They ask you to pay before you even taste your drink and in a very rude way (I know english may be the reason but still, please isnt hard to say and "you pay now" without a smile isnt the way). And I asked every day a watermelon shake? Is that too much to ask? They said "no have" the first night, the second and the third he finally admitted that its because taking of the seeds of watermelon takes too much time and as it is always busy they cant be bothered. I did the mistake to go one last time and with a kid. The kid asked for a watermelon shake and they ask "Is it for the kid?" and they accepted and gave him a watermelon shake. WHAT? and his answer to my surprised was "yes for the kid we do". but not for me...
Did not go back after this episode... That was too much. Good example of how service can destroy a great concept and atmosphere.

P.S: take mosquito spray.