“I am Indian. The food was delicious.”

Kohinoor Indian Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 506 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The service staff was great and attentive. We forgot our bag and they brought it back. Food was very good. We like people watching along the board-walk during our dinner. Their shakes are freshly prepared.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We weren't sure about this place based on other reviews, but are so glad we went. The appetizers, naan and butter chicken were so delicious. We ordered extra naan halfway through the meal so we could eat every last bite of the butter chicken sauce. Good service, very friendly. Wish I could find such a good spot near our home in Long Island, New York.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Really fresh and tasty Indian meal had by me and my boyfriend.

We had fish tikka for a starter, which was really well cooked and they always asked how spicy you would like each dish to ensure they were catering to peoples tastes. We asked for it a bit spicy and that is what it was.

The mains were just as good, again not too spicy and everything was so fresh. I had chicken tikka with a small tomato based dish on the side and a Roti and my boyfriend had chicken tikka masala and a naan. I really hate the greasy Indians we can get here in the UK and this was nothing like that. I imagined it was how the food actually tastes in parts of India rather than our western interpretation.

It is easy to find in Fisherman's Village and very reasonably price for how much food you get and how well it is cooked. There is also a lot of choice on the menu with lots of different types of dishes.

Highly recommended if you fancy a very tasty Indian meal.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Went here following a recommendation from a local, the meal was ok but nothing special. Having eaten Indian food for 25yrs I've tried a lot, location is good but food is ok.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Small Indian restaurant located on Fisherman's village on Boput beach. You must try their dal fry and chicken makhani. Roti (indian bread) is very authentic..just like you will find in India

1  Thank ranvirmehla