“Great meal, great value”

Kohinoor Indian Restaurant
Ranked #145 of 444 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Great meal, great value”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The best meal I had in during my 5 night stay in Bohput was the butter chicken at this restaurant. It is a cosy little restaurant on the main street of Bohput Fisherman's village. Fantastic value at 240 baht (approx. $8AUD) for the butter chicken, steamed rice, garlic naan, papadams & a Thai beer. Beautiful meal at an awesome price!

Reading, United Kingdom
“Great curry house - much better than I expected”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

After having lots of Thai food in the two weeks were in Thailand I was hankering for an Indian. My fiancé isn't really into curry so the fact she really liked it shows they are doing something right.

As with all the other restaurants around the Fishermans Village the fittings and fixtures aren't Michelin quality (by a stretch) but the food more than made up for it. The menu is extensive, and when there were a few things I like that weren't on it - they made it up from scratch which I always see as a good sign.

The curry's were flavoursome, spicy and tasty. The quality of the meat was good and the house wine was great value for money and a great accompaniment. The service was a little slow but nothing different than pretty much anywhere else in Thailand!

Would I go back there.... we did! And if I was in Bophut again I would definitely eat there again.

1 Thank jontheblue30
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Great little ruby house right in the middle of the resort.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a very good curry here, freshly cooked breads and tasty main courses. Watch out for the mint chutney with the popadoms - it's got a hot kick!

Good location, nice friendly service, just what we wanted after a few beers!

Recommended.

lanarkshire
“Enjoyable Indian food”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We had passed this restaurant a few times and it was always busy so gave it a chance and enjoyed our meals, They had a selection of specials which we took a chance onand enjoyed both meals from my wives butter chicken and my own lamb dish .The only negative was the nan breads which did not appear to have been cooked in a tandoori oven

• Visited April 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good food, reasonable price, pleasant service.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It was a friday evening which is night market in bophut so it's was extremely busy. Myself & my wife decided we wanted a change from thai food so droppped into Kohinoor Indian on the high street. Had a great meal out here. The service, food and everything about this Indian restaurant was great. It was clean & reasonably priced too. We ordered chicken tikka curry & rice which was fab. My wife who is a great cook herself, enjoyed the food out here to the fullest. Would definitely recommend it :)

• Visited March 2013