“Went to this restaurant on recommendation of TripAdvisor- not good”

Will Wait Restaurant
Ranked #247 of 728 Restaurants in Bophut
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Not impressed! We ordered Chicken and Cashews also a Beef Penang Curry.
The Chicken and Cashews were acceptable but the Penang curry was watery and too hot, it should be aromatic which it wasn't. The main problem was that our visit was not enjoyable because of s the youths they employed to do what I don't know! They acted like 11 year olds idiots just in front of our table all the time we were eating. We could not wait to leave. Will not be back.

Date of visit: March 2019
Thank Richard and Pam... C

Reviewed January 21, 2019

Despite the name, service is great. Food good and daily specials which was cool.

Delicious cocktails and a lovely place to sit and watch people walking past due to the layout.

Staff helpful about other things like broken phones etc and where to go

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Food is avarage quality, but a bit overpriced for how it tastes.
Staff is very unpolite, usually I do not mind much how the staff is, but they were not friendly, nor helpful, but irritated and inpatient.
I ordered something, they brought something else, and when I told them, the h
guy started to argue that he ubderstood something else and if I am sure.. (i got a soup instead of a normal meal, so yeah, I was sure) , than they never said a word to us again, literally, just brought the originally ordered food without saying anything. It kinda killed the mood.
I would not go again.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2018

lOCATED NEAR cENTRAL mALL,just chanced to go to it with my friends. Cordial staff with good service done smilingly. Ready to customize also as per our taste!Fairly priced with good quantity.Worth a Try !!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

We were drop off at the festival market & decided to try this cafe. It was not busy but the food was pretty authentic, the food was not spicy as per our liking but we added some Chili flakes & red cut Chilies so it was so yummy. I also had the Thai iced tea which was so cold & thick & rich in flavour !! You should try this place out if you are in Koh Samui

Date of visit: November 2018