We only stayed one night but were upgraded to the grand sunset villa on arrival, which was very lovely. The service at the hotel is excellent, and the food was the best from a hotel we had consistently here, than any other place on samui or koh tao where we stayed prior.
The villa was well furnished and huge! Very comfortable. The outdoor area was very relaxing and spacious, and we enjoyed the large shaded pavilion. The only down side to this villa is that it's right next to the resort pool and beach bar, which means you don't have absolute privacy and are subject to the beach bar music which plays from 10am. We didn't mind the music but think some people may, and if I'd paid full price for this villa I wouldn't have been pleased with that.
Standouts were Aung's service, and the consistently good food. Perfect for relaxing in the property itself. The spa massage was also very good and not ridiculously expensive like some of the other resorts on samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Luxe is a collection of contrasts which combine to create an enigmatic and sophisticated resort atmosphere. You'll find an eclectic mix of style influences, incorporating contemporary and traditional design elements to showcase the versatility of natural materials. From the moment you arrive, the attention to detail and contrasting styles are instantly evident in the spectacular lobby area, which looks directly through to the pool, pool bar and beach. Contemporary wooden tables sit comfortably beneath traditionally styled chandeliers and everywhere you look there's a view, ornament or furniture piece to focus your interest. The relaxing ambiance starts here, and you really get the feeling that this would be the perfect location to simply sit and enjoy the surroundings. Cielo spa above the lobby offers an opportunity to enhance your relaxation even further with a skilled massage, jacuzzi or steam room. Stepping into the lobby bar and restaurant is like entering another world. Qi Oriental cuisine lobby bar signifies the source of life's energy in Chinese, and this area is heavily influenced by the Chinese culture. Exotic paintings adorn the bar walls and contrast with the white marble counter, whilst intricately carved wooden doors fold open to bring the outside in. A plant-lined wooden walkway leads through the private luxury villas and directly onto the pool terrace. The wide pool sits above the sea front and is surrounded by decking which literally wraps around the palm trees lining the front of the property. The poolside Beach bar and Bistro, Sea La Vie, provides you with the picture-perfect image of sipping cocktails and enjoying the sensational sunset. From this position it would be easy to imagine that you are the only people on the whole island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tango Luxe Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Hotel Koh Samui
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Ko Samui/Bophut