What sets the Tango luxe apart from the rest. The staff here are the best I have encountered anywhere. Mr Aung and his amazing crew bend over backwards to fill each and every request you may have. We spent ten glorious days very there recently and I have to say, I was very impressed, both with the quality of the apartments and the attention to detail in the layout. House keeping do a very good job, I tested their skills by leaving small and not all that obvious goodies for them and everything was removed and replaced daily.
One suggestion would be, make use of the pool, be it the private one or the main one, the beach area is not great and very tidal, this is the only thing mother nature held back on here. There is a great and very laid back beach a couple of kilometres away in Choeng Mon, which is an easy bike ride away on the complimentary bikes or, the hotel shuttle can take you there, just ask. The entire area is very laid back and nothing like Chaweng, if you are after that scene, do not stay here.
The restaurant has an extensive menu, which we only discovered on the last day, make sure you check it out at the restaurant, do not rely on the one in your room. The chef here cooks both western and Thai to perfection, really good and not over priced like most resorts. If you have something in mind and it doesn't appear in the menu, let them know, as the team is willing to cater in that department also
Drinks are well mixed and very reasonably priced also, do not be fooled into the 70-90thb cocktails in local restaurants, they are all virgin and contain no alcohol.
I would like to thank Mr Aung and the staff at the Tango Luxe for a great, relaxing holiday and we will be seeing you again in the near future, along with many others.
Impeccable is the only suitable comment..
Jim & Laura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tango Luxe is a collection of contrasts which combine to create an enigmatic and sophisticated resort atmosphere. You'll find an eclectic mix of style influences, incorporating contemporary and traditional design elements to showcase the versatility of natural materials. From the moment you arrive, the attention to detail and contrasting styles are instantly evident in the spectacular lobby area, which looks directly through to the pool, pool bar and beach. Contemporary wooden tables sit comfortably beneath traditionally styled chandeliers and everywhere you look there's a view, ornament or furniture piece to focus your interest. The relaxing ambiance starts here, and you really get the feeling that this would be the perfect location to simply sit and enjoy the surroundings. Cielo spa above the lobby offers an opportunity to enhance your relaxation even further with a skilled massage, jacuzzi or steam room. Stepping into the lobby bar and restaurant is like entering another world. Qi Oriental cuisine lobby bar signifies the source of life's energy in Chinese, and this area is heavily influenced by the Chinese culture. Exotic paintings adorn the bar walls and contrast with the white marble counter, whilst intricately carved wooden doors fold open to bring the outside in. A plant-lined wooden walkway leads through the private luxury villas and directly onto the pool terrace. The wide pool sits above the sea front and is surrounded by decking which literally wraps around the palm trees lining the front of the property. The poolside Beach bar and Bistro, Sea La Vie, provides you with the picture-perfect image of sipping cocktails and enjoying the sensational sunset. From this position it would be easy to imagine that you are the only people on the whole island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Tango Luxe Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Hotel Koh Samui
- Tango Luxe Beach Villa Ko Samui/Bophut