“Excellent”

Easy Divers Bophut-Choeng Mon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Koh Samui Easy Divers! Our dive school is well established here on Koh Samui – founded in 1987 and run by an international management. We are a PADI-Five Star IDC-Centre, which means that you can do almost every PADI Dive Course – from Discover Scuba Diving all the way up to the Instructor Development Course, we’ve got it all in our program!
Reviewed May 3, 2013

All day dive trip with food, transfers, all eqipment, and dive guides. What more can you need? Plenty of marine life to see. All I could have possibly asked for was a whale shark, but this is asking a little too much!

1  Thank 1961Dave635906

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We went out with the guys from Easy Divers. They have branches all over Koh Samui. The driver picked us up early from the hotel and took us to the other shop to fill out forms etc.
I was the only one in our group with Dive Licence but the other guys decided to do a discover scuba thing when we went and loved it.
Guys were friendly and professional. We saw alot! Really enjoyed the whole experience. Wish we spent more time in Koh Samui so that I could dive with them again. Will definitely use them again when I go visit.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My Sister and I were advised to learn how to dive with 'Easy Divers' as they are PADI Certified and have a good reputation not only here but worldwide. As soon as we stepped into their beach office we were given all the information we could possibly want (The Manager even came to our hotel with the necessary books and information so that we could begin preparing for our lessons and practice). In the 'classroom' we were given all the answers to our questions and we felt prepared for our practice dive in the swim pool the next day. The next day we were picked up by our instructor, Yves, and taken to the pool where he taught us all about the equipment and the skills we would need out in the Ocean in order to dive safely. The day of our first dive we were both nervous but that was soon forgotten about on board the boat as all the staff were extremely friendly and full of smiles. We could not have asked for a better instructor. Yves as amazing both on board the boat and underwater. He was constantly there to assure us, encourage us and guide us through our dives. He was very patient and made the experience an extremely enjoyable one. Thank you Yves and everyone at Easy Divers for such a wonderful couple of days. We hope to be back soon!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Easy divers in Maenam, Koh Samui, was recommended by a local friend when I inquired about a course during a week long vacation there. Oisin, a cool professional Irishman with over 3,000 dives, Christine and Catherine in the office coordinating the cursus, boat accommodations, lodging, food, island shuttles, all made sure everything went perfectly well. Almost a private course as the instructor only took 2 of us ( myself and my 22 year old son), it was well planned althought intensive as we gained our certification in just 3 days, ground school, written test, pool training and island dives ( in Koh Tao, 1 1/2 hours away).
My son and I never dove before except for snorkeling around our sailboat, and felt apprehensive about the underwater experience and the technical aspect of Scuba diving. Our instructor Oisin could not have been more thorough, patient, stressing safety first but making sure we had a fun experience in the process. Catherine and Christine kept us informed of all activities, down to our daily choice of lunch on the boat ( provided with fresh fruits, water, coffee, tea and afternoon cookies), calling us to inform us our island pick up was 15 minutes late (who ever does that any more?), were present at the boat dock to make sure all in our group of 9 was properly ticketed and accounted for.
Diving in Koh Tao was unforgettable, 4 fun dives encompassing skill tests and certification which proved easy because we were so well prepared.
I will become an enthusiastic diver because I discovered a new world down there, and I look forward to many reefs in many oceans, but Easy Divers in Koh Samui gets the credit for helping my son and myself get the confidence to pursue that dream in a safe and fun way.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excellent day diving, instructors very professional and the trip is well organised. The boat ride to Koh Tao is 3hrs each way so expect a late finish.