“Excellent fashionable thai restaurant”
Review of Cafe 69

Cafe 69
Ranked #6 of 763 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Just steps away from Fisherman Village and Bo Phut Traffic Light. Located on the Main Street, opposite Anantara Bophut Resort)Explore a new twist of Southern Thai Indigenous Cuisine designed by our dedicated Chef Vivien. Sip 69 secret yummy potions, freshly brewed coffee, smooth and delicious ice cream and sorbet...at a cozy shadow-terrace on a lively street... and cool air-conditioned lounge with super-comfy couches. Music ambience on iPod and guaranteed Dynamic Zen atmosphere in a vibrant and colorful setting.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We finally found a very good Thai restaurant that offers modernized Thai dishes and a real touch of originality. It starts with the interior decoration, very colorful and very quirky..... The Thai chef, Vivien, is adorable. All our dishes were hearty with lots of strong and successful flavors. Congratulations again to the chef! Recommended to book in the evening because it is small and quickly full.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,397)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

AMAZING!!!! Great food it’s blown me away, the staff were great with great advice we would normally order a starter and a main each but were luckily advised to do 2 starters and just 1 main( thank god we did ) the portions are big we will be going back soon but will order 1 starter and 1 main so we can try there desserts

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I are regulars to Samui and we eat at Cafe 69 at least twice every time. It is a must - sensational food. You are greeted by the owner, Vivian, and the service
continues to be excellent from that point on and they will make suggestions from the menu.
The servings are very generous and are all outstanding. The beef cheek (I would never normally think about getting it in Thaliand) but it was as good as you would get in Australia. The green curry pie is beautiful and never disappoints.
Wonderful place. Thank you Vivian from Keith & Anne.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chose this restaurant on the fourth night of our holiday and certainly feel that the search for 'our regular' is now over.

Situated on the ring road, what it lacks in panoramic sea views it certainly makes up for in decor! Bijou, slightly quirky but carefully thought out, the cafe is gorgeous. Greeted on arrival but the utterly adorable owner who welcomed us like friends, explained all the specials on the board and ensured we were comfortable. Restaurant was immaculate and hand gel plus hand towels were provided immediately.

Food was outstanding (if you watch Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Guy would be seriously impressed) and portions were generous and beautifully presented. Going again tomorrow... and can't wait!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a must for me not only just the reviews but it’s my birth year and it’s my 50th birthday this year and it’s on my arm. The food was a amazing as the reviews say it is I had the lamb rangang and the flavour was out this world . My wife had soft crab which I wasn’t aloud any so I can only assume it was that nice . Will I go back sure I will .

Date of visit: July 2019