“Excellent”

Cafe 69
Ranked #4 of 456 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Just steps away from Fisherman Village and Bo Phut Traffic Light. Located on the Main Street, opposite Anantara Bophut Resort)Explore a new twist of Southern Thai Indigenous Cuisine designed by our dedicated Chef Vivien. Sip 69 secret yummy potions, freshly brewed coffee, smooth and delicious ice cream and sorbet...at a cozy shadow-terrace on a lively street... and cool air-conditioned lounge with super-comfy couches. Music ambience on iPod and guaranteed Dynamic Zen atmosphere in a vibrant and colorful setting.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We had a lovely evening at Cafe 69! Dining is good, service is great and the food is WAUW.

There are newer reviews for Cafe 69

999 - 1,003 of 1,858 reviews

Reviewed March 10, 2014

A very interesting venue. Vivian has made this place quite special. I wasn't thrilled with the food, but it was made very well and with great attention to detail, the flavours complimented each other carefully - perhaps it just wasnt the night for my palate. Not too expensive, not much to look at from the street and easy to miss if you don't know where you're going, but quirky and warm inside. A definite must visit on the island.

1  Thank tsferguson
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We selected this restaurant based on other reviews and had high expectations. We were not dissapointed! The food is really delicious, with a really creative touch when it comes to its presentation. All the dishes we ordered were exceptional. We sat at an outdoor table facing the busy street. I thought this would be an issue, but suprisingly not. The staff are really great.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Friends visiting Koh Samui wanted to meet for dinner at Cafe 69. I was not impressed walking by during the day. I couldn't believe they wanted me to go in the place because it looks shoddy from the outside. We met at night and it was very cute inside. The staff was friendly and fun, the service was excellent and so was the food. We started with a couple of things including the Curry Prawn Skewers. Excellent! Everything we ordered was excellent. I'm not giving it 5 stars because I just don't care for Koh Samui as I did for Ko Tao, etc. But it's definitely a fun place with great food. I'm not sure why the poor reviews are up here. Maybe they had an off night? But my friends had been there every time they visit and rave. Now I know why. It's also very reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We walked in without a reservation. There are very few tables inside, with more outside. The only reason we got in was because it was early. A waitress tried to turn us away, but the owner caught us before we left and offered to seat us, if we could be out by a certain time, which was more than enough time. We loved every dish we had. The staff was helpful and friendly, making suggestions when asked. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in the Bophut area.